Personal information refers to information that is connected to a User’s name, and may include things such as a User’s email address, mailing address, telephone number, demographic information, bank account and payment information.
We will/may collect personal data about you：
- when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- when you carry out transactions through our Services;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
How we use of your personal information
SBS Digital Media Sdn Bhd (ShangHai Media) collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve our sites, to process your transactions, to provide customer service, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our product, services and technologies, and to display content that is customised to your interest and preferences.
How we protect personal information
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While ShangHai Media attempts to protect the information in our possession, no security system in perfect and ShangHai Media cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
How we sharing of your personal information
ShangHai Media may also share a User’s personal information with third parties who advertise their products and services on the Site or other third parties who would like to send you information about their products and services.
- Cookies ShangHai Media uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalise and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookies to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, and your navigational and purchase history.
- Flash cookies Also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”. Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember setting, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixel Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such thing as recording the pages and advertisement that a User selects, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs Web server logs are records of activity create by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by the User’s browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a User a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a User’s browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
ShangHai Media participates in behavioural-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g. a cookie) to collect information about a User’s use of the site so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to a User’s interest. That advertising may appear either on the Site, or on other websites.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. The “last updated” section at the top would have the latest version of the Policy.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
SBS Digital Media Sdn Bhd (ShangHai Media) supports one or more of the following payment methods in each country it operates in:
(i) Credit Card
Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
(ii) Bank Transfer
Buyer may make payments through an Automated Teller Machine or internet bank transfer (“Bank Transfer”) to our SBS Digital Media Sdn Bhd bank account. Client must provide ShangHai Media account team with the transfer receipt or payment transaction reference for verification purposes through email “[email protected]” as payment confirmation.
(iii) Instalment Purchase Plan
Payment via instalments are processed through third-party channels. The banks that currently support instalment plans are Maybank, Publicbank, Hong Leong and HSBC.
SBS Digital Media Sdn Bhd takes no responsibility for any last minutes cancel or no reason ask for refund. We reserve the right to check whether client is duly authorised to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorisation is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.